I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Based on Article 10 of the provisions of the Accommodation Regulations, each client must abide by the following rules in order that all clients will be able to stay in our hotel in a safe and comfortable atmosphere.
If a guest does not abide by the regulations, that guest might be asked not to use our facilities, and that guest might be liable for any damages.
For the customers who visit (for lunch or dinner) without reservations are asked to abide to the following regulations.
1.The use of fire in the hallway and or guest rooms for the purpose of heating and cooking is prohibited.
2.Do not smoke in an area where is easily to cause a fire, "NO Smoking in bed".
3.When not being used, do not touch the fire extinguisher.
4.Do not bother other guests, such as singing loudly, or any other noisy actions, etc.
5.The followings items are prohibited in the guest rooms.
*the things with bad smell
*too many things
*flammable things such as gunpowder, benzine,etc..
*non-approved guns and swords
6．Gambling or any other behaviour that is against public morals in the hallways or guest rooms is prohibited.
7.Inviting strangers into the guest rooms, to use the facilities and or amenities is prohibited.
8.The use of guest rooms or the lobby as an office is prohibited.
9.The use of facilities and or amenities in the hallways or the guest rooms for any other purpose is prohibited.
10.Removing items from guest rooms or moving them to other places in the hotel is prohibited
11.Installation of any foreign item in to guest rooms or any part of our building is prohibited.
12.Hanging of any items in guest room windows that might ruin the beauty of our hotel appearance is prohibited.
13.Distribution of business flyers or any other business to clients in our hotel is prohibited.
14.Leaving unattended luggage or other items in the hallway or lobby is prohibited.
15.Ordering and delivery of food from outside our hotel is prohibited.
16.Left and unclaimed items will be kept for a period of 1 month from your departure date, unless otherwise instructed.
17.Use of phones in guest rooms will be charged to your bill. There are public phones located in the lobby.
1. Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days.
2. A hotel day starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 a.m. of the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. will result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day. A charge for the extension until 4:00 p.m. amounts to PLN 80.00, after 4:00 p.m. the hotel will charge for an additional hotel day.
3. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
4. In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by 6 p.m. of the accommodation day despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
1. The hotel guest cannot hand over a room to third persons, even if the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
2. Persons who are not checked in the hotel may stay in a hotel room from 07:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. Persons staying in a room after 10:00 p.m. must check in the hotel.
3. The hotel may refuse to accept the guests who grossly violated the Hotel Rules and Regulations during the last stay by damaging the hotel's or guests' property or by inflicting damage on other guests, hotel employees or other persons staying in the hotel or in other way violated the stay of other guests or the functioning of the hotel.
4. The hotel accepts guests traveling with pets. Only one pet is allowed per room for an extra charge and the guest bears full responsibility for any damage caused by their pet. Pets must be leashed in common areas. Due to hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
1. The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotel's immediate reaction.
2. The hotel is obliged to ensure:
A) conditions for full and undisturbed rest of the guest
B) safety of stay and privacy. Every guest provides its consent to processing their personal information for the purposes of checking in and placing its data in the hotel database as per the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.10.1997. (Journal of Laws of 1997, no. 133, item 883 as later amended). The guest has the right to review and correct its personal data.
C) professional and polite service in respect of all services rendered by the hotel
D) cleaning of the room and performing necessary repairs of equipment during the guest's absence or in their presence is so requested by the guest
E) in case of any defects which could not be repaired, the hotel shall make every effort to, where possible, change the room or in any other way redress the inconvenience.
1. At the guest's request, the hotel renders the following free-of-charge services:
A) information concerning the guest's stay and travel
B) wake-up call at a time specified
C) storage of money and valuable belongings during the stay
D) storage of luggage; the hotel may refuse to store luggage at times other than during the guest's stay at the hotel or if the belongings are not of a personal kind
E) access to a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym during hours of availability and pursuant to Rules and Regulations applicable in the above places. The Rules and Regulations are available in Twardowski SPA.
1. The hotel's liability for any loss or damage of items brought in by guests to the hotel is regulated by provisions of articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The hotel's liability shall be limited if such items are not deposited at the reception. The hotel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable belongings, especially valuables and items of scientific or artistic value if they pose a threat to safety or their value exceeds the standard of the hotel or if they take up too much space.
2. The guest should notify the hotel's reception desk immediately upon noticing any damage.
1. The lights-out period starts at 10:00 p.m. and ends at 07:00 a.m. of the following day.
2. Conduct of guests and persons using services of the hotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to render services to a person violating the above rule.
1. When leaving the room, guests are expected to check whether the door is properly locked. Loss of a room card/key is subject to an extra charge of PLN 50.00.
2. The hotel guest bears financial liability for damaging or destroying the hotel's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors.
3. Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the hotel room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the rooms due to the fire safety.
4. Smoking in hotel rooms, corridor, staircase, restaurant, bar, spa&wellness zone, cloak rooms, gym and reception hall is prohibited. Violation of the prohibition is subject to a fine of PLN 500.00.
5. It is prohibited to consume foodstuffs bought outside the hotel in the common area.
Personal belongings left by guests in the hotel room upon leaving shall be sent to the address indicated by the guest at their expense.
If no instructions are left, belongings will be stored by the hotel for 3 months.